AHA ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP, PEARS, ACLS EP, PHTLS and Heartsaver First Aid, CPR/AED Saving American Hearts, Inc 6165 Lehman Drive Suite 202 Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918 Catherine Brinkley (719) 551-1222 email: email@example.com
American Heart Association ACLS Advanced Cardiac Life Support Instructor Course
Welcome to the Advanced Cardiac Life Support Instructor Course
ACLS Instructor Course - Please read all of this information before purchasing your course.
It is a 5 step process to become an AHA Instructor
An ACLS Instructor has the ability to teach any American Heart Association ACLS Provider Course and ACLS Provider Renewal Course.
1. Have current AHA provider status in the discipline of the Instructor Course, and be proficient in all the skills of that discipline. We need a copy of your current ACLS Provider card, before the instructor course date.
2. You must purchase the ACLS Instructor package by calling Joan at (877) 876-4543 Ext 205. Please tell Joan that you are taking Catherine Brinkley's ACLS Instructor Course.
3. Successfully complete the ACLS classroom Instructor Course and Paperwork.
4. Successfully be monitored teaching your first course within six months after completing the Instructor Course.
5. Once you have been monitored teaching your first course, then you are able to teach on your own. We try to get the monitoring done as fast as possible, usually within just a few days. We are hiring ACLS Instructors! We pay $200 for each class you teach and payment is made same day or next day via Paypal. Please let me know asap if you would like to start teaching for us!
If you have any questions about the course please call Catherine Brinkley at (719) 551-1222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also text, as I am almost always teaching a class.
Catherine Brinkley (719) 551-1222
Saving American Hearts, Inc 6165 Lehman Drive Suite 202 Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918