AHA ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP, PEARS, ACLS EP, PHTLS and Heartsaver First Aid, CPR/AED Saving American Hearts, Inc 6165 Lehman Drive Suite 202 Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918 Catherine Brinkley (719) 551-1222 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AHA ACLS Advanced Cardiac Life Support Challenge Course American Heart Association at at Saving American Hearts 6165 Lehman Drive Suite 202 Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918 (719) 551-1222.
An AHA ACLS challenge occurs when a student requests to complete course testing requirements without participating in an AHA classroom or online course.
AHA ACLS Challenges are available at Saving American Hearts 6165 Lehman Drive Suite 202 Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918 (719) 551-1222.
Instructors must follow all course testing requirements
as defined in the appropriate Instructor Manual for the course testing requirements being challenged.
Students cannot challenge a course until 1 year after the release date of the corresponding product materials. The only exception is for an instructor updating his or her provider card if the instructor has completed the 2010 Science Updates required.
• Students must show their current AHA course completion card before testing. An expired AHA course completion card is not acceptable.
• Students must show the instructor that they have the appropriate and current course manual.
• All testing must be performed by an instructor who is current in the discipline of the AHA course being tested.
• There is no option for practice or coaching.
• The challenge testing must be done as a separate session and cannot be associated with a skills session from a classroom-based provider course or Part 3 of a blended learning course.
• The challenge testing must be performed with a 1:1 student-to instructor ratio.
• The testing session will be stopped at the first point the student fails.
• No remediation is allowed within the challenge option. A student may not reattempt the challenge testing.
• If the student fails the challenge testing, no card will be issued by the Training Center, and the student should be referred to a provider course.
• A course roster must be completed for the challenge, regardless of whether the student passes or fails.
Catherine Brinkley (719) 551-1222
Saving American Hearts, Inc 6165 Lehman Drive Suite 202 Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918