AHA ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP, PEARS, ACLS EP, PHTLS and Heartsaver First Aid, CPR/AED Saving American Hearts, Inc 6165 Lehman Drive Suite 202 Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918 Catherine Brinkley (719) 551-1222 email: email@example.com
Advanced Cardiac Life Support for Experienced Providers ACLS EP Instructor Course
Welcome to the Advanced Cardiac Life Support for Experienced Providers ACLS EP Instructor Course
ACLS EP Instructor Course - Please read all of this information before purchasing your course.
It is a 5 step process to become an AHA Instructor for the ACLS EP Course.
1. You have to have a current AHA ACLS provider card and complete the traditional ACLS Pre-test at www.heart.org/eccstudent. The code to enter is acls15.
2. Complete the traditional ACLS written test or the online test (We will email you a special code once you register for the course. This written test and pretest must be completed before class.
3. Successfully complete the ACLS EP Instructor Essentials online course, and print the course completion certificate. ($35 at www.onlineaha.org)
4. Successfully complete the ACLS EP classroom Instructor Course and Paperwork.
5. Successfully be monitored teaching your first course within six months after completing the Instructor Course.
6. Purchase the ACLS EP Classroom DVD and Lesson Maps for teaching the course. These can be purchased from Channing Bete, World Point or other online companies.
If you have any questions about the course please call Catherine Brinkley at (719) 551-1222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also text, as I am almost always teaching a class.
Catherine Brinkley (719) 551-1222
Saving American Hearts, Inc 6165 Lehman Drive Suite 202 Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918