AHA ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP, PEARS, ACLS EP, PHTLS and Heartsaver First Aid, CPR/AED Saving American Hearts, Inc 6165 Lehman Drive Suite 202 Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918 Catherine Brinkley (719) 551-1222 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advanced Cardiac Life Support for Experienced Providers ACLS EP Instructor Course
Welcome to the Advanced Cardiac Life Support for Experienced Providers ACLS EP Instructor Course
ACLS EP Instructor Course - Please read all of this information before purchasing your course.
It is a 5 step process to become an AHA Instructor. An
1. Have current AHA provider status in the discipline of the Instructor Course, and be proficient in all the skills of that discipline.
2. Successfully complete the ACLS EP Instructor Essentials online course, and print the course completion certificate. ($35 at www.onlineaha.org)
3. Successfully complete the ACLS EP classroom Instructor Course and Paperwork.
4. Successfully be monitored teaching your first course within six months after completing the Instructor Course.
5. Purchase the ACLS EP Classroom DVD and Lesson Maps for teaching the course. These can be purchased from Channing Bete, World Point or other online companies.
If you have any questions about the course please call Catherine Brinkley at (719) 551-1222 or email email@example.com. You may also text, as I am almost always teaching a class.
Catherine Brinkley (719) 551-1222
Saving American Hearts, Inc 6165 Lehman Drive Suite 202 Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918