AHA/ARC ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP, PEARS, ACLS EP, PHTLS and Heartsaver First Aid, CPR/AED Saving American Hearts, Inc 6165 Lehman Drive Suite 202 Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918 Catherine Brinkley (719) 551-1222 email: email@example.com
AHA Heartsaver First Aid CPR and AED Certification November 27, 2017 9 AM to 4 PM at Saving American Hearts, Inc 6165 Lehman Drive Suite 202 Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918.
AHA Heartsaver First Aid CPR and AED Certification November 27, 2017 9 AM to 4 PM at Saving American Hearts, Inc 6165 Lehman Drive Suite 202 Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918..
Heartsaver courses are intended for Non-Medical persons.
(If you are a healthcare provider and are needing a CPR AED course, please go to BLS (Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers at http://www.savingamericanhearts.com/balisubforhe.html
Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED is for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in
first aid and/or CPR AED to meet job, regulatory or other requirements.
The cost of this course is $100 and INCLUDES the NEW 2015 Provider Manual.
Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED is a video based instructor led classroom course that teaches students critical skills needed to respond to and manage a first aid, choking or sudden cardiac arrest emergency in the first few minutes until emergency medical services (EMS) arrives.
Students learn skills such as how to treat bleeding, sprains, broken bones, shock and other first aid emergencies. This course also teaches adult CPR and AED use.
• Key changes reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
• First aid basics (including scene safety, finding the problem, calling for help and more)
• Taking off gloves
• Finding the problem
• Epinephrine pen use
• Stopping bleeding
• Injury emergencies (including actions for bleeding, broken bones, burns and more)
• Medical emergencies (including actions for choking, breathing problems, shock and more)
• Environmental emergencies (including actions for bites and stings, and temperature-related and
• Adult CPR AED (with a mask)
• Child CPR AED (and choking)
• Infant CPR AED (and choking)
• Optional modules in child CPR and AED use and infant CPR
• Optional written test
The US Coast Guard has approved the AHA Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course as meeting the requirements of Basic Safety – Elementary First Aid training for the USCG. AHA Instructors should give this certificate to any maritime personnel that require the certificate to go along with the course completion card.
Class will begin with Welcome and introductions. We will then play the video, stopping now and then to ask questions and practice hands on skills. We will continue watching videos and practicing while watching. You will practice one more time, or until you are comfortable and confident, before any testing takes place.
If you have any questions about the course please email Atheer Al Lami at (719) 258-7727 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Approximately how long do the Heartsaver classroom courses take to complete?
The following are the approximate completion times for each course. Times are based on a recommended ratio of 6 students to 2 manikins to 1 Instructor. Using a different ratio of students to manikins to Instructors will result in increased course completion times.
• Heartsaver First Aid: approximately 2 – 3 hours
• Heartsaver CPR AED: approximately 3 – 4 hours
• Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED: approximately 5 – 7 hours
Catherine Brinkley (719) 551-1222
Saving American Hearts, Inc 6165 Lehman Drive Suite 202 Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918